Started Since :2002
Designer : Designer Homes
Estimated Cost : ₹ 37 Lakhs
Design Type : ExteriorContact Designer
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2485 Sq Feet
- 5 Cent
What exactly is a contemporary house?
A contemporary home is one that exhibits the current fashion, in this example, the architecture and design of the twenty-first century. Being evolutionary, it evolves and develops together with us, continuously adjusting to what’s exciting, novel, and popular in the field of interior design.
The idea of a modern house is so open-ended that it frequently crosses over with other interior design trends. Modern farmhouse, mid-century modern, and modern components can all be seen in many contemporary houses today, which is evidence of how popular these design trends are.
Modern versus contemporary housing
Although the terms contemporary and modern homes are sometimes misconstrued, they are not the same thing.
The term “modern architecture” describes a type of architectural design that spread across Europe and the United States in the 1920s and 1930s. For many years, especially in the decades that followed World War II and until the 1980s, it was one of the most popular fashion trends. Clean lines, muted color schemes, a preference for materials like glass, steel, and metal, as well as an overall simplicity that evokes minimalist design, are characteristics that distinguish contemporary homes. Due to the continued popularity of modern design components, contemporary homes also have many of these aspects.
How to create a contemporary house
You can frequently learn a lot about what components to include in a modern house just by looking at what’s hot in home décor publications and on social media, as contemporary design is by definition of the moment. Having said that, there are certain general characteristics of contemporary design that you may apply to your own house to make it more modern. Here are a few crucial considerations
- As possible, bringing in light, especially through structural components like large windows and skylights.
- How much natural light enters your area depends entirely on the window coverings you choose.
- Ambient lighting is the type of lighting you often don’t give much thought to, such as can lights, flush mounts, track lights, and anything else that primarily serves to allow you to see in a space.
- A modern home is dominated by the colours black, white, and neutrals. There is a role for colour as well, although it is typically used as an accent rather than the dominant hue in a space.
- Clean lines and smooth textures are key components of the contemporary house, and your flooring choice should reflect this.
- should avoid multi coloured patterns like paisley , plaid window coverings with tassels and thick curtains and shabby chic include lace and weathered wood
193/s, 1st floor, AAk building,moolepadan nagar, opp.polytechnic, kallamassery