Today to earn extra income and give a helping hand, many homes are coming forward to open home shops. Home shop is a good idea if an owner has space and one should be enlighten enough to construct shop with Vastu set of rules so as to earn profit. Home shops sometimes run short of fame and goodwill due to the location and perhaps wrong direction and placement is the main reason that certainly leads to losses as well.
Home shops should be such that they can really prove to be an earning hand by making good income and profits without any obstruction. Vastu compliant shops can render good profits and income to the owner instead losses. Vastu lays down principles for every type of home shops pertaining to their layout, orientation, location and direction. Shops constructed with Vastu principles prosper in every way for instance wealth,prosperity, profits and goodwill. .
Some basic Vastu tips for home shops are as follows:
- Shop should be constructed determining its shape, as irregular shape can bring losses and bad name to the shops. Ideally square or rectangle shape is considered best in Vastu for shops.
- Ideal entrance for the shop is East or North, and if the entrance is South or West direction than one should balance other directions so that the unfavourable direction wouldn’t disturb the whole process.
- North-east should be free from any construction and this corner which is also called Eshaan corner must be made place for worshiping.
- Owner of the home shop must sit facing North or East.
- Source of Water should be placed in North-east direction only for good profit and smooth earnings.
- Raw material or material for storage must be kept in South-western room.
- All the goods set on the shelf of the shop must be on Southern wall.
- Best interior wall panel ideas for home - February 26, 2023
- Interior Design Mistakes That Can Improve Your Home - January 7, 2023
- Design Solutions for the Stairways in Houses - January 2, 2023