Parking area is important now days for keeping car and other vehicles at place and safe from being theft. A proper parking area must confirm to Vastu norms so that vehicles parked here are safe. Vastu provide rules regarding constructing proper parking area:
- Parking should ideally be made in East orNorth and if it is being constructed in Westthen South-west must be empty while if it is in South then South-west must be vacant.
- The slope of parking roof going downward towards the North is considered well according to Vastu.
- Vehicles should be parked towards facing East or North.
- Cars should not be parked towards facing South while parking is also prohibited towards in North-east and South-west corners.
Entrance gate or door must be in the East or the South.
- Ensure than height of the entrance gate of parking area is less than compound wall.
- North-west is best to park vehicles.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the parking. Vastu consultation of parking involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the parking regarding roads.
- Analyze the shape, slope, height
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the Cars
- The direction & placement of the Scooters
- The direction & placement of the Cycles
- The direction & placement of the owner
- The direction & placement of the employees
- The direction & placement of the Ticket Counter
- The direction and placement of the lightning
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Architectural Wonders: Unveiling the Best in Modern Home Construction - December 5, 2023
- 5 Trendsetting Elements Transforming Contemporary Homes Today - December 4, 2023
- Step into Luxury: Exceptional Features of Contemporary Homes - December 1, 2023