Managing interiors with the Vaastu is a bit creative job but if everything is planned carefully, one can open the doors of the prosperity for themselves. Now we will discuss dining room in detail.
- The dining hall should be placed in Westcorner, as the setting rays will kill all the harmful bacteria present in the stored food.
- The dining can also be made in the East direction of the house, as the morning sunrays are very good for the health.
- The dining table should be perfect square/rectangle.
- Dining table should not be sticking to the wall.
- If you want to place a fridge in the dining room, it should be in southeast direction.
- While eating the members should face the east, north.
- The wash basin should be in Northeast side of the room.
- The main door of the house and of the Dining Room should not face each other.
- The dining should not be adjacent to toilet.
- The door of Pooja room/ toilet should not open in front of dining area.
- If console has to be placed near dining for storage of crockery and utensils, it should be on South/West wall of that area.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the dining room. Vastu consultation of dining room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location and orientation of the dining in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the dining table
- The direction & placement of the console
- The direction to face while having food
- The direction & placement of the water (aquarium, fountain)
- The direction & placement of the TV, audio systems and other electronic items
- The direction & placement of the heavy antique items
- The direction & placement of wall clocks
- The colour scheme of the room
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Interior Wall Panelling Ideas for Home - March 30, 2023
- Cool your interior this summer - March 29, 2023
- Best interior wall panel ideas for home - February 26, 2023